Statice is a Berlin-based company, enabling privacy-preserving data sharing and analysis, using anonymization and synthesization methods based on the latest research and technologies.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.statice.ai/
You will be part of our team, working on one the of the most promising data science challenges. At Statice, you'll be contributing to the core of our product: building the automatic data synthesization software.
- Work and collaborate within a team of experienced people with diverse backgrounds
- Adapt the product to handle large amounts of data (batches and streams) with optimal performance
- Define and implement internal and external APIs
- Develop integrations with most popular data processing frameworks
- Integrate support of heterogeneous data shapes in a production environment
- Continuously share your experience with your colleagues
- Relevant experience in a customer facing and/or production environments
- Experience deploying machine learning models to the production environment
- Proficiency with Python data stack
- Experience with big data stream and batch processing frameworks
Nice to have:
- Experience with open-source data science ecosystem (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, pytorch, etc.).
- Experience with machine learning
- Technical knowledge of data privacy techniques
We are a small and diverse team with a big vision. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues takes a special mindset and motivation. This is why we value everybody’s contribution and strive for collaborative decisions that are founded in facts and rational arguments. We value openness and honesty towards each other and always exchange direct and constructive feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Participation in conferences and events: both as a speaker and as an attendee