Statice is a Berlin-based company, enabling privacy-preserving data sharing and analysis, using anonymization and synthesization methods based on the latest research and technologies.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.statice.ai/
You will be part of our team, working on one the of the most promising data science challenges. At Statice, you'll be contributing to the core of our product and be responsible for the privacy component of the solution.
- Work and collaborate within a team of experienced people with diverse backgrounds
- Research and implement the privacy-preserving algorithms
- Keep up with the latest research on privacy-enhancing techniques and their applications in machine learning
- Publish, participate in the conferences, interact with the research community
- Proven research track record in privacy-preserving technologies, security and/or cryptography
- Knowledge of anonymization technologies and differential privacy or related privacy mechanisms
- Solid background in mathematical and statistical analysis
- Experience implementing algorithms in common scientific programming language (e.g. Python, R, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with synthetic data
- Experience with Python and its open-source data science ecosystem (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.).
We are a small and diverse team with a big vision. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues takes a special mindset and motivation. This is why we value everybody’s contribution and strive for collaborative decisions that are founded in facts and rational arguments. We value openness and honesty towards each other and always exchange direct and constructive feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Participation in conferences and events: both as a speaker and as an attendee