Working Student - Finance
Statice is a Berlin-based startup enabling privacy-preserving data science.
We’re bridging the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software.
We do this because we believe in the data-driven future and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a mean for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
We are now looking for you to join us to help us to track our internal financial KPIs, provide clarity to our stakeholders regarding all financial matters, allocate financial resources to facilitate the operational health of the organization and oversee our cash flow. To continue our efforts, we’re seeking help from a dedicated working student (10 hours per week to start).
- Help with our internal invoice & budgeting process (this includes finding and checking invoices, making payments)
- Do preparatory work for our accountants
- Manage our cash flow and financial transactions
- Monitor our finances
- Document and update our financial processes
- Help with other finance admin tasks
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience as a working student or intern for 3-6 months
- Certificate of enrollment at a University for at least the next two semesters
- Familiarity with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Great attention to detail – you value accuracy and punctuality
- The ability to work reliably and structured
- A drive to learn and a keen interest in Startups
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We are a small team with a big ambition. We hail from all corners of the world and combine a variety of skills and experience and love to share our knowledge with each other to learn new things every day. We can’t wait to receive your application and hopefully welcome you to our team.