Working Student - HR
Statice is a Berlin-based startup enabling privacy-preserving data science.
We’re bridging the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software.
We do this because we believe in the data-driven future and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a mean for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
We are now looking for you to join us and help us grow our team, recruit motivated colleagues, and support with administrative HR tasks. (10 hours per week to start).
- Support the team with all aspects of recruiting.
- Be part of the direct search and application management for a variety of open positions.
- Post and track job announcements, coordinating interviews with potential job candidates.
- Maintain reports on employee benefits and related information.
- Take over daily activities like general administrative tasks.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience as a working student or intern for 3-6 months
- Certificate of enrollment at a University for at least the next two semesters
- Great attention to detail – you value accuracy and punctuality
- The ability to work reliably and structured
- A drive to learn and a keen interest in Startups
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We are a small team with a big ambition. We hail from all corners of the world and combine a variety of skills and experience and love to share our knowledge with each other to learn new things every day. We can’t wait to receive your application and hopefully welcome you to our team.