The Human Resources Manager maintains and enhances the organization by planning, implementing, hiring and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Also, develops, enhances and maintains policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Coordinate management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.