To be eligible for an interview, please take this pre-assessment within 24 hours upon application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWiy6kIz7FwNmmQ-9Ibv3DNW9gQ0oZDOcT8AUZxu-TJgHVJg/viewform?usp=sf_link
The Human Resources Manager maintains and enhances the organization by planning, implementing, hiring and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Also, develops, enhances and maintains policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Coordinate management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Be a contributing member to a world-class team
- Flexible schedule
- Work/life balance
Starlight Group is a Chicago, Illinois-based technology company with a revolutionary e-commerce sales platform. It is dedicated to optimizing brand sales by utilizing continuous optimization on a granular scale unique to the traffic source and managing the technical backend of emerging brands. Starlight Group has its sights set on the future of direct marketing and e-commerce.