To be eligible for an interview, please take this pre-assessment within 24 hours upon application:
Starlight Group is a direct marketing and technology company. Starlight Group is currently seeking motivated individuals to join the Media Buying team to maintain and grow our dozen plus online branded products. This person should be specialized working with display and content ads to drive new acquisitions primarily through Google AdWords, Youtube, Facebook and Native platforms. They should be an expert in the real-time bidding and optimizing/scaling of campaigns within these ad platforms. This person must have a knack for being able to look at data and make strategic decisions on the fly. Some ad copywriting experience is a plus, but not required.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in online direct response marketing.
- Experience building and managing *Adwords and Facebook ads.
- Experience with native ad platforms such as Taboola, LiveIntent, AdSupply, RevContent, Outbrain would be an asset.
- Content and native ad media buying experience (Display / Video / Mobile / Content).
- Experience with real-time bidding on CPC, CPM or CPA models.
- Retargeting campaigns specialist.
- Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal driven campaigns.
- Analytical mindset and ability to troubleshoot are essential.
- Work closely with manager and team to service clients and exceed goals
- Robust customer/client service communication skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, concentrating in Excel skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Exceptional critical thinking/problem solving
- Proactive with a competitive drive
- Be a contributing member to a world-class team
- Flexible schedule
- Work/life balance
Starlight Group is a Chicago, Illinois-based technology company with a revolutionary e-commerce sales platform. It is dedicated to optimizing brand sales by utilizing continuous optimization on a granular scale unique to the traffic source and managing the technical backend of emerging brands. Starlight Group has its sights set on the future of direct marketing and e-commerce.