A Creative Designer works in areas of marketing and advertising to create various materials, such as product labels or brochures, that provide information about a company’s offerings. They design these materials using paper sketches and digital illustration software. They will follow the process from concept to rough layout to prototype to completed project. Creative Designers could be Graphic Designers, Artists or Photographers. They generally work for multimedia companies or advertising firms. They can also be self-employed.
In order to be eligible for an interview please take the assessment below:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· It is up to the Creative Designer to initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations. At this stage, a Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
· Once the design has been approved, it will enter a production stage in which a prototype can be created. The Creative Designer will once again collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
· If the project a Creative Designer is working on is a brochure or label, quite often a printer will be needed to produce the finished product. Or, a digital model might require technical support or engineering services. These types of duties might be assigned to outside vendors and it is often the Creative Designer who will be responsible for finding vendors to work with.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Read about Starlight Group here:
About the Starlight GroupStarlight Group is a Chicago, Illinois-based technology company with a revolutionary e-commerce sales platform. It is dedicated to optimizing brand sales by utilizing continuous optimization on a granular scale unique to the traffic source and managing the technical backend of emerging brands. Starlight Group has its sights set on the future of direct marketing and e-commerce.