To be eligible for an interview, please take this pre-assessment within 24 hours upon application:
- Send a copy or link to your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Creative Designer works in areas of marketing and advertising to create various materials, such as product labels or brochures, that provide information about a company’s offerings. They design these materials using paper sketches and digital illustration software. They will follow the process from concept to rough layout to prototype to completed project. Creative Designers could be Graphic Designers, Artists or Photographers. They generally work for multimedia companies or advertising firms. They can also be self-employed.
- Initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations.
- Collaborate with managers, engineers, artists and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
- Find vendors, when the need arises, to work with when working on is a brochure or label, quite often a printer will be needed to produce the finished product; or a digital model might require technical support or engineering services.
- Adept in presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Able to oversee design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Proficient in integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Has an Understands trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Has above average ability in utilizing graphic design and other relevant software
- Be a contributing member to a world-class team
- Flexible schedule
- Work/life balance
Starlight Group is a Chicago, Illinois-based technology company with a revolutionary e-commerce sales platform. It is dedicated to optimizing brand sales by utilizing continuous optimization on a granular scale unique to the traffic source and managing the technical backend of emerging brands. Starlight Group has its sights set on the future of direct marketing and e-commerce.