To be eligible for an interview, please take this pre-assessment within 24 hours upon application:
The Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist will work in a collaborative environment with other team members and will handle a variety of tasks. They will help with research and analysis for the implementation of A/B testing and personalization of various projects. This position will also play a fundamental role in improving our conversion rates.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience and proven success in producing test concepts, test execution and test management. You will become part of a great team who truly love their job, their company and who lead and define the culture with hard-work and dedication.
This person will bring a sense of curiosity and innovation to the workplace, working closely with key creative, marketing and digital partners to develop effective, high quality creative solutions for various projects as assigned.
- Identify, design, run, and report on A/B and multivariate tests to optimize onsite conversion rates
- Define and stay on top of key performance indicators (KPIs) by building, automating and maintaining a series of dashboards and reports to help identify trends and patterns for problem diagnosis and action steering.
- Own and manage testing roadmap initiatives, ensuring they drive value and cross-channel alignment with the wider business function through iterative and innovative testing
- Thoroughly track website performance and provide continuous insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Pull meaningful data from tests and help other channel owners develop next-level strategies to optimize conversions
- Collaborate closely with the product and marketing team to define A/B test hypotheses and understand customer/marketing funnel development and provide actionable insights through data/statistical analysis and data research.
- Have proven leadership skills along with experience in managing direct reports and training development team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion about analytics and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- 2+ years of experience in conversion rate optimization with a diverse background in areas such as analytics, web development, website testing, and digital marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B or MVT testing.
- Experience/familiarity with marketing technology and practices, including audience targeting, A/B testing, SEO, and paid media.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Marketing, or Analytics related field.
- Be a contributing member to a world-class team
- Flexible schedule
- Work/life balance
Starlight Group is a Chicago, Illinois-based technology company with a revolutionary e-commerce sales platform. It is dedicated to optimizing brand sales by utilizing continuous optimization on a granular scale unique to the traffic source and managing the technical backend of emerging brands. Starlight Group has its sights set on the future of direct marketing and e-commerce.