LINK TO PRE-ASSESSMENT:
Starlight Group is looking for an adept, proficient, and highly motivated full stack developer (React JS /Node JS) that can endure immense work pressure and be very dependable. The day to day tasks which are anticipated to require around 40 hours per week for 1+ year(s). If you do well in this role, other opportunities in the business will open up for you offering more responsibility and compensation. This is a work from home job, and we are hiring three new developers to keep up with our quick companies growth needs.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js/Next.JS
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScriptExperience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIsKnowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GithubThis is a long-term commitment.
IMPORTANT: We kindly ask that ALL applicants take our online pre-screening assessment which is required to be eligible for an interview:
Applications without a completed pre-assessment will not be considered.