This is a tremendous opportunity to help your career leap forward! Bring your inside sales experience driving software solutions and ring the bell over and over again!
We have a unique problem: A pregnant top of the funnel = too many leads! How can that be? Our file management solution was built from the group up with the world's largest storage environments in mind. We are doing what no one thought could be done!
Our customers, primarily HPC and Science, have 10’s of billions of files and no solution for organizing, managing and moving them. We need someone who can drive the sales process and take these leads down the pipeline and close the deal! It's that simple.
If you are motivated by the thrill of the hunt, the satisfaction of selling disruptively (you don't have to rely on a brand to open the door), uncapped compensation based on your own achievements, selling to name-brand organizations around the US and world, and a wide variety of use cases and technical environments, then Starfish may be the place for you.
Qualified applicants must have:
· At least 2-4 years' experience in sales
· Experience developing accounts, writing technical proposals, giving presentations, and closing sales
· Familiarity with high performance computing (nice to have)
· Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills, and a capacity to think critically are requisite, as are the abilities to handle large workloads, balance priorities, and multi-task effectively.
· A bachelor’s degree.
· Current authorization (or will soon be authorized) to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
Must provide the following required materials:
· Cover letter
We recognize that satisfaction and well-being are integral components for long-term sustainability and business success. As such, available to full-time employees are the following benefits:
· Salary and uncapped commission
· Multiple health insurance options
· Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance401(k) savings plan with employer matching
· Employer-sponsored long-term disability
· Paid holidays and PTO that increases with longevity at the company
· Discounted health club membership
· Opportunities for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starfish Storage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.