Starfish Storage is a dynamic company creating enterprise software that enables organizations to manage unstructured data. Our mission is to enable organizations to leverage their data assets in pursuit of their own missions – whether that’s creating the next great blockbuster movie, curing a disease, or managing large business infrastructures which drive economies. Our clients are the most respected organizations in their industries – media and entertainment, research computing, higher education, and the Federal government.
Our customers have from millions to 10’s of billions of files and poor solutions for organizing, managing and moving them. We need someone who can drive the sales process and take these leads down the pipeline and close the deal! It's that simple.
We're looking for someone with at least a few years of technology sales experience who is passionate about the transformative nature of technology. You will be building relationships with technical and scientific clients who need technology to enable their pursuits, not be their pursuit.
Some travel will be required but most of your work will be done from our headquarters in Waltham, MA where this role will be based.
If you are motivated by the thrill of the hunt, the satisfaction of selling disruptively (you don't have to rely on a brand to open the door), uncapped compensation based on your own achievements, selling to name-brand organizations around the US and world, and a wide variety of use cases and technical environments, then Starfish may be the place for you.
Qualified applicants will have:
- At least 2-4 years' experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience developing accounts, writing technical proposals, giving presentations, and closing sales
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota
- Familiarity with high performance computing (nice to have)
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills, and a capacity to think critically are requisite, as are the abilities to handle large workloads, balance priorities, and multi-task effectively
- A bachelor’s degree
- Current authorization (or will soon be authorized) to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We recognize that satisfaction and well-being are integral components for long-term sustainability and business success. As such, available to full-time employees are the following benefits:
- Salary and uncapped commission
- Multiple health insurance options
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employer-sponsored long-term disability
- Paid holidays and PTO that increases with longevity at the company
- Discounted health club membership
- Opportunities for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starfish Storage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.