The Stardog engineering services team works with customers to design, build, deploy, and maintain data unification solutions using Stardog. In addition to integrating and deploying Stardog itself, the team provides full life-cycle software engineering services and works with clients from requirements, to design, to software development, integrated test and quality assurance, and ultimately deployment and operations. We work with the customer in their target environment, and get exposed to a large variety in IT software applications and data architectures.
Positions on this team typically require a background in one of the following data solutions, whether that be relational databases, NoSQL database, SOA applications, or graph technology.
- Work with stakeholders to identify how data can be unified in a graph
- Build logical models and mapping models to expose that information into a graph
- Build and integrate applications to take advantage of the new unified knowledge graph
Required technical skills are:
- Data modeling (entity relationship diagram, schema development, etc)
- Database administration (schemas, upgrades, backup/restore, monitoring) is desirable
- Authoring technical documentation (e.g. requirements, design documents, test plans, etc) is desirable
This position can be remote office.
Travel requirements are 1-2 trips per year, each trip is 1 week.
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.