Stardog is the world's leading Knowledge Graph platform for the Enterprise. Turn data into knowledge faster and easier. Stardog lets you query, search, and analyze enterprise data, wherever it is, using scalable, cutting-edge Knowledge Graph technology.
If you have a passion for creating, clean, responsive, and usable applications and are looking for the chance to be a part of a world class engineering team in a high-growth, venture backed startup, this is the opportunity for you.
Work on the team building Stardog Studio, an IDE for the Stardog Knowledge Graph Platform. The Studio application will enable developers to create data models, integrate data, and build data-centric applications using Stardog.
- Help build the Stardog Studio Platform
- Create a comprehensive test suite
- Work with product team to incorporate feedback from users
- CSS proficiency; Stylus, Sass even better
- Familiarity with Webpack/Babel/Electron, Node.js, Immutable.js, Redux
- Knowledge of common MVC frameworks (React, Ember, Angular)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with UX, graph technologies, or databases is a plus
This position is based at our headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.