While Stardog is the leading enterprise knowledge graph we do more than just database engineering. As we look to turn Stardog into a distributed knowledge graph we are moving to a Kubernetes based deployment as well as hosted cloud based solutions for customers. If you are excited about keeping cutting edge HA services running in cloud environments then come and work at Stardog in our fast-paced, venture-backed environment.
- Help design and implement cloud deployments of our highly available (HA) Stardog cluster using declarative infrastructure tools, such as terraform and CloudFormation.
- Design, implement, and test Stardog features and tools for HA cluster deployments.
- Work with customers to deploy Stardog into their cloud infrastructure.
- Provide initial level of support for customer deployments in an on-call rotation.
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Python, Golang, or C++.
- Experience with infrastructure clouds like AWS, GKE, or Azure.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, CircleCI, or other CI/CD tools.
- Ability to work in a distributed team mainly communicating over Slack.
- Experience with declarative infrastructure tools like terraform, packer, or CloudFormation a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, containers, and Docker-based technologies a plus.
- Experience building elastic and scalable APIs and microservice architectures a plus.
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.