Data is every company’s most underutilized asset. Stardog’s data unification technology effectively eliminates the data silos plaguing today’s enterprises, allowing companies like Bosch, Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, and Ericsson to make better decisions with their data. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup based in Arlington, VA, with a serious commitment to building the best product and we're looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
We care deeply about helping users and their enterprises maximize the value they get out of their data. We work with the Global 2000 who have the hardest of all data problems and we're committed to building a product that helps them achieve their data driven dreams.
Being a Product Manager at Stardog, you will work closely with the Founders and Executive team to help achieve our vision. Working alongside Engineering and in deep collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success you will provide significant impact on the future of our product.
- Participate in sprint planning, and project management with Engineering
- Research and define requirements for new product features
- Work with stakeholders in marketing, customer success, and sales to understand user pain points, as well as what makes them successful, and help incorporate that into the product as necessary.
- Participate the roadmap planning process
- Communicate regularly with customers and users
- Previous experience in a product management role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability be self-directed and work in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in on-prem software, especially in the data management is a plus; especially if graph-related.
- Technical background is required; a Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA is a plus
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.