If you have a passion for creating, clean, responsive, and usable applications and are looking for the chance to be a part of a world class engineering team in a high-growth, venture backed startup, this is the opportunity for you.
Come join the team building Stardog Studio, an IDE for the Stardog Knowledge Platform, built on an array of exciting technologies including Electron, React, and TypeScript.
- Contribute to the Stardog Studio Platform
- Create a comprehensive test suite
- CSS proficiency; Stylus, Sass even better
- Familiarity with Webpack/Babel/Electron, Node.js, React, Redux
- Good grasp of "functional programming" basics (e.g., immutability, purity, etc.)
- Knowledge of common front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, Ember)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with UX, graph technologies, or databases is a plus