Director of Demand Generation
Stardog is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Director of Demand Generation to own lead generation and digital marketing strategies for our fast-growing start-up. As Director of Demand Generation, you'll own all of the programs, campaigns, and tactics that contribute to Stardog's revenue goals.
Stardog is an enterprise knowledge graph platform that allows customers to query massive, disparate, heterogeneous data regardless of structure with simplicity of implementation. Stardog’s enterprise customers include Global 2000 companies in finance, healthcare, life sciences, energy, media, and government.
- Develop, execute, and manage multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, webinars, content, email, web, paid advertising, social, SEO, account-based marketing, partners, and lead nurturing
- Partner closely with SDRs (Sales Development Reps) to align outbound demand strategies to overall marketing plan
- Work with marketing and engineering to develop relevant content and create distribution plans to drive lead generation and pipeline acceleration
- Own and optimize the performance of our corporate website
- Provide event management support including maintaining an event calendar, project-managing tasks, and executing event-related campaigns
- Manage all email communications including monthly newsletters, nurture campaigns, and ad-hoc needs
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Gain a deep understanding of the Stardog value prop and messaging so you can translate it into effective copy for emails, landing pages and other demand assets
- Support maintenance of database health and lead scoring
- 4-7 years in B2B demand generation marketing experience
- Proven track record of building successful lead generation and funnel management; strong accountability for generating pipeline/revenue -- not just leads
- Excellent ability to work independently and collaborate with peers
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Extensive experience with Hubspot and Salesforce, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; additional marketing certifications, a plus
- Must work out of our Arlington office