Stardog is helping enterprises face one of their most daunting challenges, the data silo problem. Using cutting-edge graph, ML, and NLP technologies, Stardog is helping these enterprises break down the walls of their silos and effectively turn their data into knowledge inside of the Stardog Knowledge Graph Platform.
We are looking for a talented sales engineer to join our team in the Arlington, VA office.
- Participate in sales meetings to provide technical insight
- Assist prospects in POC efforts
- Working closely with a small, focused sales team to accelerate sales cycle
- Minimum 3 years SE experience
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time
- Experience in complex solutions architecture for IT-facing deals
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Curiosity to understand our customers and their business problems
- Experience supporting hands-on POC's and implementations with clients
- Ideally, prior work with enterprise data and infrastructure technologies
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.