Stardog is helping enterprises face one of their most daunting challenges, the data silo problem. Using cutting-edge graph, ML, and NLP technologies, Stardog is helping these enterprises break down the walls of their silos and effectively turn their data into knowledge inside of the Stardog Knowledge Graph Platform.
We are looking for a talented Solutions Architect/Sales Engineer to join our team in the Arlington, VA office. Work alongside the sales, engineering, and solution parts of the organization and leverage your technical competency as well as your people skills to help people get the most out of Stardog. If you have a passion for architecting creative solutions to problems, teaching folks how to use a technical product, and supporting customers, this is the job for you.
- Participate in sales meetings to provide technical insight and answer questions
- Assist prospects, hands-on, in POC efforts
- Build artifacts for use by sales team, including new demos, visualizations, and other tooling
- Provide customer support and help evangelize the product
- Working closely with a small, focused sales team to accelerate sales cycle
- Minimum 2 years experience
- 1 year programming experience, ideally in Java or Python.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Experience in complex solutions architecture for IT-facing deals
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Curiosity to understand our customers and their business problems
- Experience supporting hands-on POC's and implementations with clients
- Ideally, prior work with enterprise data and infrastructure technologies