Stardog helps organizations make their data more manageable. Our technology helps send humans into space, catch fraudulent financial transactions, identify the protein that will cure a disease, and reimagine the global shipping landscape.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate/Manager (based in our Arlington, VA office) who is ready to dive in business-to-business software marketing in a fast-growth environment. You’ll have your hands in a variety of tasks and get a front-row seat to how marketing impacts our company’s success.
- Understand our products and the market for them
- Build sales collateral (pitch decks, solution sheets, website content) and training materials
- Help craft compelling messages across marketing channels
- Actively contribute to demand generation by coordinating campaign content, website content, and event needs
- Analyze and provide insights around effectiveness of campaigns
- Draft blogs and articles pulling in primary and secondary information
- Find relevant meetups in the US and Europe for Stardog to speak at
- Pitch in wherever help is needed!
- You have at least two years of work experience.
- You love to learn and are willing to dig in on a highly technical product.
- Basic understanding of digital media
- You are a PowerPoint ninja (or willing to become one), who is also comfortable in Excel.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in the nitty gritty of product marketing, sales enablement, and demand generation
- Though it may sound cliche, you are detail oriented and results-driven.
- You are comfortable in an informal, fast-paced environment with high expectations where change is the norm.