Stardog, the Enterprise Knowledge Graph leader, is seeking a Support Engineer to help our users get the most out of our platform and help our Engineering team improve it. Stardog allows organizations to query, search, and analyze enterprise data, wherever it is, using scalable, cutting-edge Knowledge Graph technology. As a result, the largest companies in the world rely upon Stardog, including Apple, Morgan Stanley, Bosch, Ericsson, NASA, Salesforce.com
, Pfizer, and more. We are rapidly growing and are looking to add a customer-centric, technical professional to deliver world class customer experiences.
This candidate will work in concert with our Customer Success (CS) and Engineering teams and leverage their technical competency and client-facing skills to help our clients get the most out of their Stardog experience. If you have a passion for architecting creative solutions to problems, supporting customers, and continuous product improvement this is the opportunity for you.
- Act as level 1 support resource for customers, providing hands-on support and know-how, reproducing and debugging reported issues
- Create, categorize, and fix reported and confirmed bugs in software
- Triage ongoing support issues, marshalling resources across the Stardog org (i.e., CS, Engineering, Product, Support, etc.) as needed and ensuring that SLAs are met
- Participate in customer meetings to provide technical expertise
- Engage with potential customers in a Community forum, providing more informal support
- Pitch in wherever help is needed!
Requirements & Skills:
- Multi-year programming experience, ideally in Java
- Ideally prior work with technical/customer support and related software
- Curiosity to understand our customers and their business problems, with the technical acumen and creativity to develop appropriate solutions
- Ideally, prior work with enterprise data and infrastructure technologies
- A proactive, initiative-driven approach and the ability to work independently
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- You are comfortable in an informal, fast-paced environment with high expectations where change is the norm