Stories are at the heart of how we, as humans, consume information. Stardog is looking for a gifted storyteller to tell the world how we help the world’s largest companies unify data to make better decisions.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager (based in Arlington, VA office or remote) to lead our content marketing strategy. You will partner closely with product marketing and demand generation to create compelling, high-quality content.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop, edit, and optimize thought leadership and mid-funnel content to reach IT, CXO and data management professionals to increase awareness, generate leads, and nurture prospects.
- Help develop and manage Stardog’s editorial calendar.
- Identify opportunities to repurpose existing marketing assets into other forms of content, updating and modifying them as needed.
- Leverage SEO insights to attract prospects and customers to relevant, timely and evidence-based content to help move them through the sales funnel.
- Work with external vendors to ensure content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality and tone, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- 5+ year’s experience writing, editing and curating impactful, informative and evidence-based content such as white papers, ebooks, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, and webinars.
- Project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Proven ability to conduct content reviews, SME interviews, and content audits and inventories.
- Superior copy editing and proofreading skills that brings content from okay to good, and good to great.
- A self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics.
- Strong management and mentoring skills, including managing SMEs, contractors, and consultants.
- Experience marketing to IT, CXO, or data management technologies.
- Comfortable working in a small but rapidly evolving company environment.
- You find satisfaction in collaborating with and helping others but also have the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Journalism, PR, or Communications preferred.