Data is every company’s most underutilized asset. Stardog effectively eliminates the data silos plaguing today’s enterprises, allowing companies like Bosch, Morgan Stanley, NASA, and Ericsson to make better decisions with their data. Stardog is a fast-growing startup based in Arlington, VA and we’re looking for a creative, methodical and highly motivated Field Marketing Senior Manager or Director to join our team.
You'll be responsible for creating, launching, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns for targeted industry programs. Events tied with digital campaigns and content will be a core focus of this role to help execute and accelerate Stardog’s awareness and demand generation strategies.
- Lead the overall field marketing strategy
- Create, launch and execute targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns for industry specific programs in North America and Europe. Campaigns would include content, digital advertising, email, webinars and event sponsorship.
- Own the complete campaign lifecycle and lead-generation pipeline – from conception of plans to reporting on results.
- Own the creation of sales plays, ensuring alignment with Product Marketing and Sales
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and SDR teams to constantly optimize engagement and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel.
- Research, plan and execute Stardog's event strategy supporting marketing and sales goals.
- Manage digital events (webinars) including coordination of speakers, content, and audience recruitment.
- Manage and maintain campaign spend
- Write short-form content including social posts, emails, and landing page copy
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation/field marketing
- Experience leading campaign creation and execution, not just in a supportive role
- Experience executing events from start to finish
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently as needed to support in person events (North America, Europe)
- Industry experience in enterprise software, data management preferred
- Technical audience marketing, a plus
- ABM experience, a plus
- B2B digital advertising experience, a plus
- A self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics
- Comfortable working in a small but rapidly evolving company environment
- Fantastic people skills -- you find satisfaction in collaborating with and helping others