Stardog, the Enterprise Knowledge Graph leader, is seeking a Customer Success Manager for its Arlington headquarters. Stardog allows organizations to query, search, and analyze enterprise data, wherever it is, using scalable, cutting-edge Knowledge Graph technology. As a result, the largest companies in the world rely upon Stardog, to include Apple, Morgan Stanley, Bosch, Ericsson, NASA, Salesforce.com, Pfizer, and more. We are rapidly growing and are looking to add a customer-centric professional to deliver world class post-sale experiences.
- Work with Head of Customer Success to own retention among our expanding customer base, with the primary goal of growing lifetime contract value
- Enable successful, predictable outcomes for Stardog customers during their subscription period, to include onboarding, value creation/realization, etc.
- Maintain a consistent cadence of communicating with customers about their use case, general sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Work with Marketing to identify opportunities for customers to act as Stardog advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies, blogs, speaking events, etc.)
- Understand our product, our market, and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support POC customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Stardog org (i.e., Engineering, Product, Support, etc.) as needed to support customers needs
- Have a thorough understanding of Stardog use cases
- Pitch in wherever help is needed!
Requirements & Skills
- You have a minimum 2-4 years of account management, customer success, or relevant experience, focused on B2B (enterprise preferred)
- You love to learn about and are willing to dig in on a highly-technical product
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn, drive engagement and renewals
- A proactive, initiative-driven approach and the ability to work independently
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- MS and Google Suite ninja
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- You are comfortable in an informal, fast-paced environment with high expectations where change is the norm.