Data is every company’s most underutilized asset. Stardog’s data unification technology effectively eliminates the data silos plaguing today’s enterprises, allowing companies like Bosch, Morgan Stanley, Pfizer, and Ericsson to make better decisions with their data. We are rapidly growing and are looking to add a customer-centric professional to grow our existing European footprint and deliver world class post-sale experiences.
- Work with VP, Customer Success to own retention among our expanding European customer base, with the primary goal of growing lifetime contract value
- Enable successful, predictable outcomes for Stardog customers during their subscription period, to include onboarding, value creation/realization, etc.
- Maintain a consistent cadence of communicating with customers about their use case, general sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Work with Marketing to identify opportunities for customers to act as Stardog advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies, blogs, speaking events, etc.)
- Understand our product, our market, and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support POC customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Stardog org (i.e., Engineering, Product, Support, etc.) as needed to support customers needs
- Have a thorough understanding of Stardog use cases
- Pitch in wherever help is needed!
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum 3–5+ years of account management, customer success, or relevant experience, focused on B2B (enterprise preferred)
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn a highly-technical product
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn, drive engagement and renewals
- A proactive, initiative-driven approach and the ability to work independently
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Expert in Microsoft and Google suites
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- You are comfortable in an informal, fast-paced environment with high expectations where change is the norm