As we look to turn Stardog into a distributed knowledge graph we are
moving to a Kubernetes based deployment and micro-services architecture. If you are excited about k8s based applications and distributed architecture this is the opportunity for you. Come work at Stardog building the next generation of their Knowledge Graph platform on cutting edge technology in a fast-paced, venture-backed environment.
- Help design a k8s deployment of the Stardog knowledge graph
- Provide direction and "best-practices" approaches in using Kubernetes
- Design and integrated ETL systems with Stardog
- Work with systems like NiFi for managing the workload of the distributed Stardog Knowledge Graph
- 5+ years programming experience, ideally with Java, Python, or C++
- Strong understanding of micro-services and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Kubernetes, containers, and docker based technologies
- Ability to work in a distributed team mainly communicating over slack
- Experience with infrastructure clouds like AWS a plus.
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.