Stardog is the world's leading Knowledge Graph platform for the Enterprise. Turn data into knowledge faster and easier. Stardog lets you query, search, and analyze enterprise data, wherever it is, using scalable, cutting-edge Knowledge Graph technology.
The future has always been distributed and the future is arriving now. If you know that Raft isn't just a flotation device, then you could be a great fit for Stardog.
- Help design and build distributed storage and query evaluation over a large database cluster
- Develop and implement algorithms for distributed transactions over very large clusters
- Implement and optimize graph algorithms over distributed indexes
- Work on integration with DCOS frameworks like Mesos
- 5+ years programming experience, ideally in Java
- Strong computer science fundamentals, with advanced knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience building distributed databases, systems, and service-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of Spark, Storm, Flink, DCOS frameworks like Mesos
- Ability to work in a distributed team mainly communicating over email, chat, and phone
- Experience with graph technologies or databases is a plus
We have offices in Arlington, VA and Boston, MA. Remote working is also possible for qualified candidates.
Our culture is based on engineering excellence, mutual respect, collegiality in all things, rigor in design, research, implementation, and testing. We care deeply about work-life balance and productivity in the short and long run. In sum, if you remove the unnecessary, the distracting, and the tedious, what you're left with is a healthy 40 hour week full of wins.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.