Growth Analyst Intern
We are seeking an inspired Intern, with a passion for building a business, and a strong interest in bringing analytics to challenges facing state and local governments.
Why is this role important for our mission?
We provide a set of software tools that help cities, counties, and state agencies manage their data resources effectively, to empower analytics and insights. As an early-stage company, we are moving to aggressively go to market in 2020 and are looking for an intern to provide us insights that can help us make the best investments with our sales and marketing resources moving forward.
What you will do on a regular basis?
- Use online research to develop intelligence on competitors and customers
- Contribute to writing and providing analysis for RFP submissions and marketing materials
- Regularly execute data gathering and analysis projects for leadership that contribute to the company’s revenue targets
- Mine a variety of private and public data sources for valuable insights regarding needs for data management in city and county government.
- Support our presence on social media.
- Strong skills in online research
- Excellent writing skills.
- A demonstrated interest in govtech or urban innovation.
- An understanding of key concepts in B2B marketing
Please send the following:
- Your resume
- A brief cover letter describing your interest in the role, and hours and dates that you would be available to work in the Spring of 2020. .
- This position will be paid on an hourly basis. Stae can also offer course credit in lieu of payment if preferable.
Our core values:
- Operate as a team, we over me.
- People first - everything we do, internally and externally, is for the benefit of humans.
- Empower employees to make decisions in the best interests of the company.
- Work to understand, accept, and embrace diversity.
- Constructively question the expected; disagree, but don’t dwell on differences of opinion.
- Deliver truth via open and honest communication. Default to transparency.
Stae is an equal opportunity employer! We take on some of the biggest data challenges facing government leaders, which affect people of different identities and backgrounds in different ways. We believe we are stronger and most effective with a diverse team leading the charge. People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.