Our mission is to help build the connected city of the future. Data will be the catalyst for urban change in this century and cities will need new tools to help manage this shift. We believe that the data generated within cities should be accessible, insightful, and actionable. Technology should empower our civil servants to spend more time solving real problems. We are helping cities and communities, while also building a profitable business and returning revenue to municipal governments.
What we do
Stae provides a single platform for all city data. Because data is stored on one platform with well-defined APIs, it becomes much simpler for a city, its vendors and third-party developers to build tools that leverage all of a city’s services. Imagine a world where connected traffic infrastructure, public safety, and emergency services can communicate in real-time. When an accident is reported, a city can dynamically reroute traffic to clear the road for emergency response teams to arrive as quickly as possible, avoiding gridlock and saving lives.
Our core values
- Operate as a team, we over me.
- People first - everything we do, internally and externally, is for the benefit of humans.
- Empower employees to make decisions in the best interests of the company.
- Work to understand, accept, and embrace diversity.
- Constructively question the expected; disagree, but don’t dwell on differences of opinion.
- Deliver truth via open and honest communication. Default to transparency.
In the press
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead to join the Marketing team. You will be responsible for partnering with our sales, sales engineering, product management, and engineering teams to deliver effective messaging, content, and tools that represent the value of our company to our prospects, customers, partners, and community.
Why is this role important for our mission?
We are ready with a SaaS platform that already demonstrates its added value to our existing customers. This role will cover a wide scope of product marketing initiatives including marketing intelligence, messaging and positioning and go-to-market strategy. You’ll also take an active role in the development and implementation of sales enablement (tools & training), outbound messaging, and our competitive information program.
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we are with our product marketing efforts and where we need to be. We believe that it's important for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology, our customers, and our company.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team and will take the lead on the development of many of the aforementioned artifacts, capturing critical information that will be used to have a material impact on company revenue.
What you will do on a regular basis?
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales playbooks and associated bill of materials that supports our sales process
- Establish the competitive intel core competency and be the “go-to” expert on our competitive differentiation
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates in the market
- Enjoy contributing to content creation
- A growth mindset and a taste for performance metrics
- Experience launching and executing end-to-end campaigns
- Experience building trusted relationships/partnerships with sales in order to train and enable field resources
- Proven capability of cultivating value from technology and deliver this message through sales tools
- Proven ability to deliver content – including some of these items: sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers
- A love for research - particularly competitive and landscape analysis
- A passion for breaking down complex topics and motions into simplified frameworks
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Strong collaboration skills and a passion for bringing together diverse views
- A knack for interacting with customers and partners
- The ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge to current problems
- The ability to deliver results without always having predefined process
- 3+ years of product marketing experience within enterprise software
Bonus Points if…
- Education and or experience background in a domain relevant to data management
- Experience working with city government
Please send the following:
- Your C.V.
- A few sentences about why are you interested in the role
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- NYC Gym Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation