Become a mini-CTO for two web products, working with clients and building their apps on our low-code platform.
Stacker lets you build web apps, without code, in your browser.
Not just landing pages and splash sites either. We're talking full-on, pixel-perfect, I-cant-believe-its-not-code apps that can do complex stuff: communities, marketplaces, business systems, social networks.
We've already built two startups for clients in Stacker. One is a fact-checking platform called CrossCheck, with funding from Google. The other is a LinkedIn for fashion called ClickerMe.
We're looking for someone to be in charge of the continuing development of CrossCheck and ClickerMe. This will involve working with the clients to understand their requirements, and then continuing to build out their products using the Stacker platform.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Helping client plan their product roadmap, and helping them design features
- Managing delivery of the product
- Coordinating with designers
- Discussing scope and prioritising with client
- Running sprints as Scrum master
- Building product on Stacker platform
- Creating components for features requested by clients (with code and without)
- Debugging problems with clients' products
- Identifying and implementing improvements to Stacker platform where required
- Managing dev resources within Stacker to improve platform for clients
- Familiarity with how tech products are built
- Able to communicate clearly with clients and understand their needs
- Experience with React.js
- An eye for design
- Experience working with clients
- Good product intuition
- EITHER: Experienced hands-on product manager with previous dev experience
- OR: Developer who wants to graduate into a product role