Stacker lets you build apps by simply picking and choosing the features you'd like to have, and installing them instantly.
Want a social network with news feed, user profiles, and messaging? Done. Or a car-lending platform with payments, an account review system, and a central feed of listings? Done. Or an employee onboarding portal with a user directory and a downloads centre for useful files? Done. (You get the picture.)
We're a remote startup founded by 3 British people with team members based in London, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Geneva and Malaga.
We're looking for a stunningly talented, product-minded UX designer who gets what we're doing and can't wait to get started.
- Full time (we can consider part-time though)
- Remote, as long as your time zone is within 2 hours of the UK
- Awesome company culture and amazing people
- Conceive of, create, and design new app features - all the way from idea to mock-up to design
- Specify features for developers to implement them, or build them yourself using our no code app builder
- Curate a consistent design system
- Be at the cutting edge of UX and make all of Stacker feel like magic
- Design landing pages for new iterations of the Stacker product
- Insanely high attention to detail
- Intuitive knowledge of what makes great UX
- A track record of making beautiful interfaces
- The ability to understand the bigger picture of what we're doing and work towards it
- Knowledge of CSS
- An internet connection that can easily handle video calls
- A passion for what we're making!
- Be in a time zone that's +/-2 hours from British time all year round