About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com
to learn more.
SRS Acquiom is looking for a qualified PostgreSQL Database Developer to design stable and reliable databases, schemas, data models and functions, according to our company’s needs. The Database Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases, clusters and replicated systems. The ideal candidate will work to deliver new systems, new data products, and ensure users can retrieve data effectively.
As part of our Business Technology team, you will work closely with other developers to deliver solutions and ensure system consistency. This position will collaborate with administrators and business partners to provide reporting and analytics, support, and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are essential for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
- Implement and maintain database code in the form of stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Partner with front end developers to define APIs
- Work with product managers to ensure database code meets requirements
- Implement and maintain ETL solutions in a 24x7 environment
- Execution and support for analytics and reporting solutions
- Collaborates with other Business Technology associates and functional business teams to build, deliver, and support effective, creative data management solutions aligned to specific business initiatives.
- 3+ years working as a database developer with PostgreSQL in a Linux environment
- Expert Level SQL, PL/pgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON
- Thorough understanding of relational data models; experience with dimensional data models a plus
- Broad knowledge of BI reporting; experience with specific reporting/analytic tools (Birt, FusionCharts, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Experience with ETL development tools and concepts; broad knowledge of report triggers and security roles
- Strong data analysis skills and demonstrated ability to research data lineage and manage source-to-target mappings, audit for accuracy
- Strong business analysis skills
- Ability to gather and communicate business requirements to technical teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field with equivalent experience
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement