About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com
to learn more.
The Professional Services Group of SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting a part-time, remote Contract Review Attorney for our Contract Administration team. The Contract Review Attorney is responsible for second-level review and analysis of definitive agreements in our M&A transactions to ensure complete and concise entry of deal terms into our proprietary database. The ideal candidate can quickly comprehend key provisions of complex agreements and work independently. The Contract Review Attorney will report to the Senior Director of Contract Administration.
- Review M&A agreements against data entered by first-level reviewers to ensure complete and correct reflections of key deal terms in our proprietary database.
- Answer deal-term and contract interpretation questions from internal parties and deal stakeholders.
- Execution of special projects as needed or assigned.
- Licensed attorney with strong academic record.
- 2-5 years of M&A experience with a major law firm or in-house corporate law department.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote location.
- Experience negotiating M&A Transactions.
- Understanding of database management and/or statistics.
- Proven track record of producing quality work in a remote role.
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement