We are looking for a UI/UX Developer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and mock-ups with other members of the team
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Evaluating existing applications and their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Collaborating with Marketing department in a WordPress CMS environment
Background & Experience
- Experience writing accessible, responsive, HTML and CSS that performs cross-browser
- Intermediate understanding of PHP and general object-oriented programming
- Basic navigation on an Ubuntu server including SSH, SSH keys, .htaccess and Apache/Nginx settings files
- Experience integrating WordPress forms with a Marketing Automation platform (Pardot experience preferred).
- Deep experience with WordPress, Zurb Foundation, JQuery
- Experience working with UX and design documents, wireframes, sitemaps
- Knowledge of image optimization and site performance considerations
- Proficiency in visual design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, etc.)
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- A passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in agile work environments
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- WordPress plugin for Pardot
- Experience with Laravel, Bootstrap, React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience interpreting and leveraging Google Analytics to recommend optimization opportunities