Who we are!
SRS Acquiom delivers industry-leading M&A solutions for shareholder representation, payment administration and escrow services. Through our shareholder representative services, SRS Acquiom represents private-company shareholders following the acquisition of their company and is the leading expert at managing post-closing activity such as indemnity claims and earn-outs. Over our work on nearly 1,700 deals valued at $264 billion, we protect the interests of 135,000 shareholders, including over 500 of the world’s top venture capital and private equity firms, including Trident Capital, TA Associates, Sequoia Capital and Bain Capital Ventures. SRS has served on high-profile transactions including Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr to name a few.
SRS Acquiom’s board of directors includes Jason Mendelson of Foundry Group, David Golden of Revolution Ventures and Heidi Miller, who held many senior positions at JPMorgan and currently also sits on the board of General Mills. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success and feed our innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting an M&A Counsel to join our top tier team of attorneys who negotiate M&A contracts on behalf of SRS Acquiom. The ideal candidate can quickly yet carefully review and understand complex agreements, communicate precisely, meet demanding deadlines of international clients and large transactions, solve problems when unexpected issues arise and work with leading global law firms to close high-profile deals with Buyers such as Google, IBM, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
- Review and negotiate acquisition agreements, escrow agreements, paying agent agreements and other related transactional agreements
- Draft and negotiate our engagement agreements
- Interface with venture capital firms, private equity firms, target companies, outside counsel and financial institutions
- Licensed attorney with strong academic record
- 2-5 years of transactional legal experience preferred
- Experience drafting and negotiating M&A transactional documents preferred