SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting for an Operations Financial Analyst. This position needs someone who can work independently and as part of a team, and can handle multiple assignments simultaneously. The ideal candidate can interpret complicated capitalization tables and financial models, build relationships with key clients, while also fielding complex analytical questions and professionally communicate findings to both internal and external clients.
This position requires a self-motivated, confident, and intelligent individual with a strong work ethic.This person should have excellent communication skills and analysis skills and is innovative by developing and implementing process changes.
- Manage an escrow release of funds from start to finish
- Analyze merger documents and spreadsheets to create and/or review distribution schedules.
- Communicate with clients (verbally and in writing) to ensure client questions/ issues are resolved and responded to in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Coordinate and process the distribution of monthly client statements, periodic correspondence, and booking journal entries in accounting system
- Comply with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet company standards, ensuring a consistent and quality experience for all clients
- Interpret and compare mathematical data in spreadsheets to legal contracts and independently reach a conclusion and effectively communicate their findings and thought process
- Demonstrate exemplary organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing initiatives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Natural curiosity about how things work and an aptitude for problem solving
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Required; NetSuite experience would be added benefit, but not required
- Demonstrated evidence of process and technological improvement and their implementation
- Strong attention to detail is imperative, particularly with client information
- Experience with customer service in a professional setting.
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university required