The Professional Services Group of SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting a Legal Assistant (in house). This position calls for someone who can work both independently and as part of a team, and can handle multiple assignments simultaneously. The ideal candidate can create structure and order in their processes, pay close attention to detail, and document what they do, while continuing to be extremely organized. This Process Manager will report to a Lead Process Manager.
- Monitor and help ensure compliance with contract obligations and deadlines.
- Manage inbound and outbound correspondence.
- Draft correspondence under attorney supervision.
- Maintain and manage electronic and paper documents.
- Manage client profiles and contact records.
- Gather statistics for internal and external analysis purposes.
- Identify areas of process improvement and help implement same.
- Manage and help execute special projects as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Extremely meticulous, precise, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player who takes ownership of issues and follows through to resolution.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Experience with drafting correspondence, particularly legal correspondence.
- Experience with legal terms, concepts, and processes.
- Experience with Google Docs and Google Drive.
- Experience with Apple Mac computing environments.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite.