SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, and Costco to name a few), have more than 240,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews.
We are looking for motivated, excited, and dependable full-time Office Manager. The position is great for someone who loves to interact with multiple departments, be the go-to internal support person in the company as well as be an invaluable resource for SquareTrade.
General Office Operations:
- Maintaining the professional look of the office (conference rooms, supplies, office furniture, etc)
- Being the "face of SquareTrade" as you greet guests into our office
- Ownership of office perks like lunch + breakfast programs and snacks
- Making sure that we're on-budget and thinking outside the box when it comes to office supplies and other necessary items
- Working with IT to provide local IT support to office (i.e.: set-up laptops for new hires, troubleshoot printers and other devices, setting up for all-hands meetings)
- Acting as the liaison between all internal employees and building management/vendors (i.e.: handling fire drills, getting help to repair items)
- Assisting in desk moves/office space re-orgs, vendor and contract management (as needed)
- Planning + coordinating all-office events (i.e. monthly activities calender's, holiday party)
- Helping other teams to coordinate off-site events
- Assisting with on-boarding new hires by ensuring they feel welcome and have access to everything they need on Day One (and beyond)
- Providing HR support as needed (i.e.: filing, staff ID passes, background checks for new employees),
- Keeping company intranet up to date
- Assisting with booking travel & complex calendaring for our leadership + remote teams, ad hoc projects as requested
- Performing day-to-day administrative duties such as scanning and faxing, handling the office mail and packages (including billing, POs, reconciliation) etc.
- There are opportunities to take on additional ad-hoc, high-visibility projects as well
- Any other duties as needed
- 3+ years work experience in Office Management, Facilities Management, or similar roles
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps, etc.) required; previous experience with AV/IT-oriented equipment is a plus!
- Previous experience with travel arranging and the programs to do so (i.e.: Concur)
- Previous experience with event management is a big plus!
- This job is physically demanding, so you must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. without issue
You're our ideal candidate if you are [an]...
- Tireless: You're energetic, kind, and have a passion for service...our employees are our customers, and we treat them as such!
- An Expert Juggler: You can multi-task and prioritize projects with the best of them, managing tasks efficiently...it looks like it takes no effort when in your hands!
- Organizational Pro: You have exceptional planning skills and an acute attention to detail
- A team player, always!
- Tenacious: Your “can do” and “will do” attitude gets stuff done. Period.
- Up For A Challenge: You're a quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent Communicator: Your people skills are top-notch Why is this role so great?
- You'll get lots of exposure to different departments and people, and support the leaders of our site
- This role never gets dull and keeps you on your toes...you'll definitely meet your steps-per-day goal around here!
- You get to learn new things every day, be it with technology, people and/or our business
- You'll make friends! You'll be the eyes and ears on the ground, and you'll be involved with lots of social gatherings
Some Of The Benefits Of Working @ SquareTrade Include...
- Not feeling stuck! This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, Benefits (medical, dental, vision), Bonus Opportunities, Stock Options, etc
- 401k matching (up to 5%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- And More!!!