SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Amazon, Bose, and Costco to name a few), have more than 240,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews...and we’re not done yet!
We're looking for exceptional, entrepreneurial individuals to join our Operations + Supply Chain team. In this non-traditional operations role, you are expected to make an immediate impact by leading strategic initiatives within SquareTrade and with our network of key suppliers.
Our team is looking for high potential individuals who are ready to solve interesting and challenging problems like scaling our supply chain to meet future needs, optimizing operational processes to drive down repair wait times, and squashing inefficiencies in our fulfillment cycle. At the same time, you'll forge partnerships with key suppliers and internal business partners to drive improvements. You'll also collaborate with our upper management team to shape long-term operations-strategy, strategic initiatives, and have the opportunity to develop your professional skills.
EXAMPLES OF PAST PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Triple the size and reach of our Local Repair network, from concept to campaign to roll out
- Leverage cutting-edge technology to improve fraud detection and drive fraud to zero
- Roadmap and execute a plan for a new service platform that reduces repair turnaround time by 50% while reducing costs
YOU'RE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU [ARE]:
- Experienced in project/program management, with an emphasis on operations, business processes, and vendor management
- Excited to own an entire project from idea creation through implementation to impact measurement
- Analytically minded: drill down to understand the problem, the data, and the analysis to develop simple creative solutions
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, extremely dynamic environment
- Driven to make an impact on the business: you’re scrappy and don’t give up
- BA or BS from top school required. MBA or other advanced degree from top school a plus!
- 3+ years of work experience (not including internships) is required. Preferred backgrounds include top performing management consultants, VC/PE analysts, startup jack/jill-of-all-trades, and other high-caliber individuals from all fields
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc. is required
- Experience with building or analyzing dashboards in a tool like Salesforce, SQL, Tableau, and/or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to drive fact-based decision making are necessary; you must be able to effectively communicate complex data, new processes and innovative ideas, then translate this into actionable items
- A “go-getter” with strong record of rolling up sleeves and tactical execution.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Amazon, Bose, and Costco to name a few), have more than 240,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews...and we’re not done yet! SquareTrade is growing year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate.
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO