SquareTrade is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join its Customer Applications team. This role will work closely with the product management, customer experience and engineering teams.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE?
- We are growing and we are expanding globally. This means that you will have the chance to be involved in many of our exciting projects;
- We are a small team that aims to ship fast on work that has high impact;
- We love to Innovate. The CApps team is always building custom tools and applications to find solutions for real business problems;
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment and contact center technology;
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, and dashboards;
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels;
- Manage changes in sandboxes and production for all platforms;
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies;
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed;
- Lead and facilitate testing with agents locally (all change requests and platforms);
- Assist with reporting and follow-up with changes to make sure data is as expected;
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features;
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests;
- Document data flows leading into and out of Salesforce;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred;
- 2 + years SFDC admin experience with experience working on Salesforce Service Console preferred;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Data Loader, APEX, Visualforce, Process Builder, and Flows;
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to translate business concepts into technical projects, and vice versa;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, identify trends and manage escalations with appropriate status; updates to stakeholders;
NICE TO HAVE:
- SFDC certifications (Advanced Admin and Service Cloud Consultant) a plus;
- Experience using contact center telephony platforms a plus;
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), Flex PTO and 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks & drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k for charity)
Who We Are: SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam's Club and Target. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is growing year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate.
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO