The primary role of the Treasury Analyst is to accurately manage daily cash and coordinate with internal parties to ensure all cash & investment accounts are properly funded and all required transactions are completed daily. This position supports our Controllership team and works with our other finance team members, in addition to the Allstate Cash Management team in providing reporting and analytics as needed.
The ideal candidate will have solid corporate treasury experience and enjoys working in a challenging, fast–paced and high-growth environment.
- Monitor daily cash maintaining targeted cash balances
- Preparing / managing the cash forecasting model working with the accounting & finance teams
- Orchestrate the transition in banking relationships
- Bank account maintenance, including opening/closing of accounts across all SquareTrade worldwide entities, in conjunction with Allstate Treasury / Cash Management
- Updating banking resolutions & signatories in conjunction with Allstate Treasury / Cash Management
- Execute fund transfers, including Intercompany transfers
- Drive projects to streamline claims payout process in conjunction with the customer service team, potentially leveraging solutions implemented by the Allstate Cash Management team
- Liaise with the Allstate Portfolio team re: investment portfolio managed on behalf of SquareTrade
- Document and maintain treasury policies and procedures; ensure proper controls, including SOX compliance & company policies
- Provide banking support in conjunction with planned International expansion
- Support Accounting to ensure timely month-end close
- Handle ad-hoc Treasury projects
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate treasury / cash management in high growth or large multinational
- Process-minded with developed ability to problem solve.
- Team Player, Enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of dependability and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask and high attention to detail
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills.
- Strong Excel Skills Knowledge or NetSuite, strong excel skills, strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), Flex PTO and 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks & drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k for charity)
Who We Are: SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam's Club and Target. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is growing year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate.
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO