We are looking for an experienced desktop support person to join our IT team. You’ll be working in a mixed environment of Mac and PC, supporting users across multiple sites. Ideal candidates are self-starters with excellent communication skills
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Maintain performance of computer systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Review systems regularly for security issues
- Check patch level compliance
- Auditing and asset tracking
- Ensure all work is logged in ticket system
- 2 years of desktop support experience including windows and mac
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of networking basics: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Detail oriented
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO, full 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)