SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Amazon, Bose, Target and Costco to name a few), have more than 240,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews...and we’re not done yet! The Regional Sales Manager is a key role within the SquareTrade Field Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Territory Sales, this role does not supervise others; however, it is pivotal in working with key stakeholders including, but not limited to, the Partner Field stakeholders, Channel Sales Leads, and SquareTrade channel partners to grow partner performance within a defined territory. Who We Are: SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam's Club and Target. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is growing year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate. The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Execute partner playbook within defined territory to deliver timely business insights to each contact.
- Work with Territory Director to prioritize contact and partner initiatives within defined territory.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders of accounts to drive SquareTrade strategies, actions, and overall revenue.
- Field Marketing and Training - in collaboration with Channel VP and Senior Director, create and manage annual marketing plans inclusive of training schedule, incentive contests, POP marketing materials, product fairs, e-learning, etc. Manage activities with budget and track positive ROI.
- Influence - drive SquareTrade mindshare at channel Senior Management levels through detailed product and sales analysis being a thought leader on all aspects of the business.
- Travel - ability to travel up to 80% of the time. REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral mediums to relay key business opportunities and strategy for efficiency and insight
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and operate effectively under stress and timelines in a dynamic organization
- Must have the energy and initiative to recognize tasks that need to be accomplished and to take action to fill gaps where necessary.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, with stakeholders ranging from C-level to front-line employees. KEY QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- 5+ years of work experience in areas related to retail channels, client relationship building, and sales operations
- Key competencies should include: Initiating Action, Contributing to Team Success, Effective Communication, Decision Making
- Proven presentation and public speaking skills MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Achieve Territory attach rate targets
- Achieve 100% territory sales goals
- SFDC MBR/QBR cadence 100% to playbook CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive
- Contributing to Team Success: Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO, full 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)