We are staffing up a team that will be responsible for augmenting our integrations with our top merchants. Currently, we have a huge presence and want to continue to build on our successes. We are looking for a hands-on, smart, dedicated, experienced, results-oriented Technical Product Manager to run a high profile SCRUM team.
In this role you’ll be the “technology bridge” between business and development teams, you will be the face of SquareTrade to our partners and you will represent the partner to our internal development teams. This includes leading cross-functional teams to define business objectives, devise effective solutions, and manage their implementation. You’ll work with merchant partner and internal stakeholders to ensure success. We expect you to have exceptional project management, communication, and leadership skills. We need you to be a problem solver who is creative in conceptualizing and defining innovative opportunities. This is a highly visible role with a huge impact.
- Own the product roadmap from start to finish
- Improve team SDLC processes to increase transparency, effectiveness, and quality
- Collaborate with Tech Lead/Architect, and business to come up with requirements, scope, and timing for various projects
- Drive team organization and project management
- Take ownership of team; managing and mentoring team members toward deliverables and project completion
- Developer background and BS in engineering or computer science is strongly preferred. Top MBA a plus!
- 3-5 years of developer, data engineering, or product management experience
- Experience with e-commerce is highly desired
- Strategic thinker with deep business acumen and an intuitive mind who can provide a holistic approach at integrating disparate pieces of information and synthesize recommendations.
- Strong intuition, judgment and superior analytical skills (SQL)
- History managing team of engineers, including coaching and mentoring; strong desire to support and develop other leaders
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks across multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of Scrum, and JIRA will be helpful
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
About Us: SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam's Club, Target and Walmart. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is growing year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate.
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO