SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Amazon, Bose, and Costco to name a few), have more than 240,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews...and we’re not done yet!
We are looking for a talented, energetic Security Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for planning and implementing security measures to safeguard SquareTrade network, systems, and data. He/She will work closely with various teams in the company to plan and implement these security measures.
- Investigate vulnerability and security alerts and recommend actions
- Maintain and extend security tooling to enhance threat detection
- Develop and maintain reports on security and vulnerability posture
- Forensic analysis of systems and applications residing on them
- Perform security assessments and provide remediation recommendations
- Research and provide guidance for implementation of security best practices
- Assist internal organizations in remediation plans and processes
- Develop and implement security processes and procedures
- In depth understanding of Linux (especially Debian and Ubuntu)
- Understand of security policies, standards, guidelines and their application
- Understanding of firewalls, TCP/IP, and related network technologies
- Experience with Splunk
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Project management skills
- CISSP or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Security, IT, or related field
Who We Are: SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam's Club,Target and Walmart. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is growing year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate.
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO