SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. In this role as Customer Experience Manager, you’ll have a rare opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a disruptive, pre-IPO company that's profitable, high-growth, and making people's lives a little easier.
We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Amazon, Target, and Costco to name a few), but we’re not done yet! In this role, you’ll own and grow our brand by managing a team of highly trained Customer Experience Specialists. Your results will be noticed all the way up the chain. This is a great opportunity to grow your professional skill set while making a noticeable impact on this growing team.
What's Great About This Role?
- You will be managing a trained group of Customer Experience Specialists helping them achieve their daily, weekly, and career growth goals
- You will be working for an organization that covets strong Customer Service. Not only externally but internally as well.
- You will have the ability to impact change almost immediately to both your team and the organization as a whole
- With lots of variety in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment you won’t get bored!
- Willingness to work various shifts depending on company need
- Manage team and execute to key performance metrics on a day to day basis
- Coach, support, and train team to achieve key metrics
- Promote SquareTrade’s core values, leading by example
- Manage escalations, including coaching and real time support
- Provide feedback to leadership team and Management Information Systems for system & process improvement.
- Develop agent Developmental Action Plans based on survey and KPI performance against goals
- 5-7 years hands-on leadership/management experience in a fast paced environment that enables each team member to achieve their personal best
- Results driven with proven expertise in defining next steps and continual process improvements
- Expertise in managing by Key Performance Indicators; proven results in increasing brand loyalty and advocacy
- Interest in an environment of frequent employee development, mentoring and coaching
- Strong analytical and action driven leadership style
- Strong collaboration skill across a diverse cross functional team in a fast paced, rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
You're Our Ideal Candidate If You Are...
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented: you’re passionate about asking questions, understanding team dynamic, and motivating your team to do their best
- Driven to make an impact on the business: you’re scrappy and willing to think outside the box
- Ambitious: You’ll go above and beyond to get results
- You’ll get your hands dirty: you not only understand the day to day responsibilities of your team members but are willing to jump in as needed to assist customers and team members
- Flexible: Must have open availability. Our Orlando Contact Center, where you will be based, is open Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 12 a.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Some Of The Benefits Of Working @ SquareTrade Include...
- Not feeling stuck! This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, Benefits (medical, dental, vision), Bonus Opportunities, Stock Options, etc
- 401k matching (up to 5%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- And More!!!