We are looking for a smart, driven individual to join our Operations and Supply Chain team. The candidate is a high potential individual who is ready to solve interesting and challenging problems such as scaling our supply chain to meet future needs, optimizing operational processes to reduce inefficiencies. You'll forge partnerships with key suppliers and internal business partners to drive improvements. In this high-visibility role you'll have ownership over end to end supply chain segments that directly impact the success of the business. There are multiple opportunities to work with company leadership, and you'll gain exposure to all areas of the company.
EXAMPLES OF PAST PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Grow our local repair presence by 100% while maintaining strict performance and quality standards
- Roadmap and execute a plan for a new service platform that reduces turnaround time by 50% while reducing costs
- Building operational dashboards to monitor key performance indicators for the business, facilitate decision-making within the Operations and adjacent teams
YOU'RE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU [ARE]:
- Experienced in project management with an emphasis on operations, processes, and vendor management
- Analytically-minded: you can not only come up with an idea (the "what's"), but the "why's", "how's", and "when's", too...along with the data to back it up!
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, extremely dynamic environment
- Driven to make an impact on the business: you’re scrappy and don’t give up
- Great team-player and able to work well with people internal and external to the organization
- Have a strong record of rolling up sleeves and tactical execution
- BA or BS from top school required. MS in Operations, Engineering, Business, Economics, Statistic or other advanced degree from a top school a plus
- 3+ years of work experience (not including internships) is required. Preferred backgrounds include top performing management consultants, operations management professionals, and high-caliber individuals from all fields
- Advanced skills with Excel, experience with PowerPoint, and Word is required
- Strong analytical skills to drive fact-based decision making; experience with Salesforce and Tableau a plus
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks & drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHO ARE WE
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, and T-Mobile to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews… and we’re just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London.