In this role, you’ll own and grow new and existing multi-million $ business segments by utilizing proven sales development and strategic account management skills, ultimately driving the business to meet year-over-year growth targets. This high-visibility position is a key player in new partner initiatives, and he/she will collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Supply Chain and Senior Management to drive revenue growth and product/service innovations.
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE?
- Your work will directly impact SquareTrade’s revenue growth and strategic partnership initiatives.
- You’ll have ownership of the “P&L” for multiple partner relationships, with ultimate accountability for delivering on growth targets and product + service innovations that matter to our customers.
- You won’t be “taking orders”… you’ll be encouraged to gain deep understanding of our business and bring your own ideas to the table.
- You’ll get hands-on experience in all facets of omni-channel sales and a variety of partner types including e-commerce players, brick & mortar retailers, and OEMs
- With lots of variety in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment you won’t get bored!
- Strategy Development; based on unique Retailer dynamics, understanding of the Retail SWOT, define the right set of Strategies/Actions to deliver the performance promises/business objectives with your Retailers.
- Planning; developing and aligning JBPs & Annual Objectives with your Retailers, and reviewing/adjusting Quarterly in QBRs to ensure objectives are met.
- Selling & Stakeholder Management; identifying opportunities for growth, building selling stories to activate such opportunities and aligning with the right stakeholders to achieve.
- Channel Marketing; understanding your Retailers' shoppers & path to purchase, and then partnering with Channel Marketing to deliver the best in-store and on-line solutions
- Retail Execution; partnering with Retail Execution/Ops to influence in-store SQT awareness and acumen, training, and ensure merchandising execution.
- Innovation; identify and drive new business opportunities within your business segment and in strategic objectives outside the segment.
- Travel - Estimated 20% travel to client sites and other locations as needed.
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented, you’re passionate about asking questions, understanding corporate strategy, and doing research
- Driven to make an impact on the business, you’re scrappy and willing to think outside the box.
- Ambitious, you’ll go above and beyond to get results (and you’re able to motivate others to do the same!)
- You’ll get your hands dirty…you not only understand the research methods and strategies needed to drive sales within both eCommerce and Brick & Mortar retailers, you’re not afraid to jump in and help make it happen on a tactical level.
- 7 years of experience in a client-facing management consulting or CPG Business Development / Account Executive role
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- High integrity. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Team player. Gets things done
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient user of Tableau.
- Previous experience leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills + superior analytical, communication, customer service and management skills
- Technology, retail and ecommerce enthusiast
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO, full 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHO WE ARE:
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, and T-Mobile to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews… and we’re just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London.