You’re a driven self-starter that is passionate about helping companies achieve their goals through greater efficiency, more secure processes, and happier customers. You always rise to a challenge and are creative in your problem solving, focused on finding the best solutions. You're excited to join a new and growing team with big goals to drive major change in the title & closing services market. In this role, you will be focused on delighting Spruce’s most important clients, and driving increased client satisfaction and revenue growth within each relationship. You are based in NYC or Plano, TX, and will report to the CEO.
As a Client Success Specialist at Spruce, you will:
- Work to grow our relationships with some of our largest customers by being an extension of their firm, helping them to achieve their business goals in partnership with Spruce
- Practice thoughtful discovery, understand clients needs and goals, and help find a solution within Spruce’s product and operational processes to help get them there
- Work closely with sales and operations partners to ensure smooth and successful client on-boarding
- Ensure effective and consistent use of our pipeline monitoring tools to accurately track selling and buying activities, pipeline velocity, client interaction and feedback and forecasting of results
- Possess an attitude of collaboration and relationship-building both within and outside of the company
- Provide the voice of the client and industry to marketing and product management to drive go-to-market activities and product development roadmap
- Be a recognized partner to our clients, including making regular on-site visits
- Equivalent of 6+ years of documented success in account management within financial services or real estate
- Experience understanding and driving change in a complex process, with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Stellar account management track record of delighting clients, exceeding revenue targets as well as a willingness to be hands-on and build long-term client relationships
- Demonstrated passion, flexibility, and resourcefulness to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; creativity and energy to be an agent for change
- Patient listener, who respects the opinions of others and can comfortably implement a project plan or idea different from their own
- This position can be based in our Plano, TX or NYC office. Ability to travel occasionally is necessary.
Working at Spruce:
We strive to create a happy and healthy working environment, as we believe that allows us to do our best work. As a team, we value intellectual honesty, confidence, and curiosity, and value the scale of the problem we are working on. Our current benefits include:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options in a fast growing company
- Health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation (take the time you need to keep working at your best), flexible hours, and an open and casual office environment.
- Best available laptop and accessories