At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
The role of the Health Analyst is to provide further insight into clients’ data, as well as develop actionable conclusions. This subject matter expert understands how to communicate the application of data internally to the Springbuk team and externally to clients. This multidisciplinary skilled position will assist Sales and Client Success through unearthing, understanding and applying data for the employer, vendor and other strategic partners. If this sounds like you, explore the job specifics below. You might be exactly who we’re looking for, and we’d love to get in touch!
· Sales - Act as a solution consultant assisting our Sales Team with acquiring new business
· Client Success - Help nurture existing client relationships by demonstrating how they can visualize and apply their data to derive actionable insights
· Subject Matter Expertise - Be a resource for the team and organization in understanding the available data and its impact on health, cost and risk
· Special Projects - Lead and participate in special projects as assigned
· Team building – Promote empowerment of the team, helping drive cohesiveness across multi-disciplinary teams
· BA or BS in a Business, Economics, or Health Informatics related field or experience in Health Administration or an equivalent field is required
· Experience working with Tableau, SQL, and/or other analytics tools
· Solid understanding of data analytics and methodologies, as well as employer centered health care and financial data in healthcare
· Experience working in health data analytics or analytics in a similar industry
· Experience working directly with customers as a point of contact for data or application of data initiatives
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills
· Able to work effectively with technology staff, business stakeholders, management, and end users at all levels, including the executive level
· Strong planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
· Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the“big picture”view
· Ability to identify, organize and communicate insights from the application of data
· Designing and communicating product innovation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.