At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. Your role will be to build out creative research, blogs, whitepapers, and social media content for the Springbuk brand. You will be a key hire to our growing marketing department and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. You share our mission of leveraging data and technology to help employers drive better health outcomes for their employees. Want to join the team?
- Write and edit blogs, whitepapers, e-guides, and other online and print content for the Springbuk website and event marketing efforts.
- Write and edit third-party bylines for Springbuk for industry outlets.
- Curate and craft social media content for Springbuk on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Assist in the creation of webinars.
A strong candidate will have…
- 1-3 years experience in content marketing or related field
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and social media
- A strong desire to learn and grow in this role
- Energy and real passion for promoting a brand
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.